AutoCAD is a 2D and 3D Computer aided drafting software application used in architecture, construction and manufacturing to assist in the preparation of blueprints and other engineering plans.
CAD is also known as computer aided design and drafting. It is the use of computer technology for the process of design and design documentation.
CAD software or environmental provide the user with input tools for the purpose of streamlining design process, drafting, documentation and manufacturing processes. ITDP Provides proffesional autocad coaching in Bhopal and is leading autocad training center in Bhopal
WHO USES AUTOCAD?
- Professionals who use AutoCAD are often referred to as Drafters.
- Mechanical drafters prepare plans for machinery and mechanical devices.
- Architectural drafters draw up plans for residential and commercial buildings.
- Civil drafters draw up plans for use in the design and building of roadways, bridges, sewer systems and other major projects.
- Electrical drafters work with electricians to prepare diagrams of wiring electrical system layouts.
- Electronics drafters also prepare wiring diagrams for use in the making, installing and repairing of electronic gadgets.
- Aeronautical drafters create blueprints used in assembling aircraft and other related apparatus.
- Interior designers and woodworkers also employ this software for defining parameters while constructing cabinets, storehouses etc.
SCOPE OF AUTOCAD.
- The future of CAD as a learning tool is very bright and if the is combined with virtual environments, then the costs of training and testing could significantly reduced.
- AutoCAD has one goal to increases your productivity.
- CAD methods are equally applicable to the process, mechanical, architectural, civil engineering sectors.
- People who understand how to create drawings in cad software will instinctively be able to create and manipulate the kind of shapes that their industry demands.